Pride - Three Skein Fade Kit - Harry Potter House Fade
This Fade kit made up of three skeins is perfect for a smaller fade project, such as the So Faded Pint-sized or cropped sweater, or a Free Your Fade shawl.
Choose your desired house colors (listed below) in the dropdown box, and I will fill your order in with the appropriate transition color for the third skein of your kit. For example, if you choose Slytherin and Ravenclaw, then I'll add in Vault 713 (silver/bronze) to make your kit whole.
With all of the house colors, including alternatives for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, the possibilities for these kits are endless! I think I've listed all the combinations that work, but if I missed the one you really want, of if you need help picking out your Fade, please email me at email@example.com. I would love to help you figure it out!!
- House of Hufflepuff (yellow/black)
- House of Hufflepuff II (golden yellow/charcoal)
- House of Slytherin (green/black)
- House of Ravenclaw (bronze/blue)
- House of Ravenclaw II (silver/blue)
- House of Gryffindor (gold/red)
- Vault 713 (silver/bronze)
- Enchanted Coin (silver/gold)
- Nearly Headless (silver/black)
- Gemino (gold/bronze)
- Gaunt's Ring (gold/black)
- Hagrid's Key (bronze/black)
Shown on Gluttony Sock.
Pride is the yarn we turn to when the occasion calls for something extra special. With just a hint of stellina, Pride works up into pieces with understated sparkle -- perfect for holidays but not over the top for everyday wear. A glittering shawl, sparkly, skinny stripes on a sweater? Even your toes can twinkle -- with 20% nylon, Pride is hard-wearing enough for socks.