This Fade kit made up of five skeins is perfect for a medium-sized fade project, such as the So Faded sweater, Fading Point, or a Find Your Fade using five colors instead of seven.
Choose your desired house colors (listed below) in the dropdown box, and I will fill your order in with the appropriate transition color for the remaining two skeins in your kit. For example, if you choose Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor, then I'll add in Vault 713 (silver/bronze) and Gemino (gold/bronze) to make your kit whole.
With all of the house colors, including alternatives for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, the possibilities for these kits are endless! I think I've listed all the combinations that work, but if I missed the one you really want, or if you need help picking out your Fade, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to help you figure it out!!
Note: I do not yet have a transition between Ravenclaw II and Slytherin, or Hufflepuff II and Gryffindor.
- House of Hufflepuff (yellow/black)
- House of Hufflepuff II (golden yellow/charcoal)
- House of Slytherin (green/black)
- House of Ravenclaw (bronze/blue)
- House of Ravenclaw, movie colors (silver/blue)
- House of Gryffindor (gold/red)
- Vault 713 (silver/bronze)
- Enchanted Coin (silver/gold)
- Nearly Headless (silver/black)
- Gemino (gold/bronze)
- Gaunt's Ring (gold/black)
- Hagrid's Key (bronze/black)
Shown on Gluttony Sock.
Pride is the yarn we turn to when the occasion calls for something extra special. With just a hint of stellina, Pride works up into pieces with understated sparkle -- perfect for holidays but not over the top for everyday wear. A glittering shawl, sparkly, skinny stripes on a sweater? Even your toes can twinkle -- with 20% nylon, Pride is hard-wearing enough for socks.